Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I FORGOT WHAT I WAS GOING TO WRITE ABOUT


At one point today I had a really interesting topic to write about. Over the course of my busy day, though, I forgot what it was. I cannot, for the life of me, remember what I was going to write about. Sure, I might remember later on. It may take a few days, and I may forget that I had been thinking of it in the first place, but I'll probably get it back someday.

I mentioned it to my wife and she said, "You were gonna write about cuddling me."

Guess I have some cuddling to do. :) G'nite!

Don't you hate it when you forget what you were going to say?





Peace, Love, and Dark Chocolate

2 comments:

TREY MORGAN said...

Cuddling with the wife over blogging is always a "win" situation :)

Was awesome to see you last Saturday. Saw LJ last night at church, passed on your greeting. He said he was very proud of you :)

Robin said...

So glad we got to see you, too! Thanks for all oyur encouragement and for looking out for my family. :)