Thursday, March 04, 2010

GETTING THE ITCH

I'm so eager to get back on stage, I just don't think I can stand it! I'm also getting excited about the upcoming drum corps season, even though I won't get to see any live shows because of the touring schedule. I'm hoping to get a gig somewhere writing/teaching for a high school drum line in the upcoming season. If anyone knows of an OKC area line that needs some assistance, throw in a good word for me, and then let me know so I can pursue it, would ya?

Back to my original statement - getting back on stage. We have less than one month until our first full concert since November! For those of you who aren't counting, that's more than four months!! I can't put into words my level of excitement for the possibilities of what is ahead. We are working on new music, new "old" music, new not-quite-so-"old" music, and of course, some "old" music (gotta keep it all fresh). Some of you who are facebook fans of Acappella, or friends of mine, have seen some rehearsal videos of a few "old" tunes we are freshening up. That's not really even the tip of the iceberg. We are working on some major upgrades that will take our shows to the "next level" and beyond!

Hope to see some of you readers soon at a concert near you. If you find out we're going to be where you are, drop us a line and let us know. We could always use the encouragement!

In the meantime, we prepare for the Tulsa Workshop on March 27.

Hang on tight... it's gonna be a great trip!!

Peace, Love, and Dark Chocolate

2 comments:

TimH said...

Our family will be at the Tulsa Workshop concert on March 27th! We have enjoyed seeing the rehearsal clips from Memorial Road. Looking forward to it. Sing on, man. We're also going to try to make Park Plaza worship on Sunday and catch Keith leading.

Robin said...

Looking forward to seeing you there, Tim. Make sure you come say hey afterward. You'll get to meet my fam, too!