Friday, March 05, 2010

FIRE!!!


There was an enormous fire in our apartment tonight!
We were making dinner and some of the marshmallows from the sweet potato casserole bubbled over and landed on the floor of the oven. Then they caught on fire. It was crazy! There was smoke all over the place. I couldn't even see the casserole dish for all the smoke.

Instinctively, I panicked. I didn't know what to do, so I did the only logical thing I could think of.

I blew it out.

Turns out it wasn't a big fire at all.
There was hardly even any smoke.

But my family thinks I'm all brave now. Totally worth it!





Had you going for a second, didn't I?

Peace, Love, and Dark Chocolate

2 comments:

TimH said...

You need to invest in a small kitchen fire extinquisher for your culinary endeavers.

Robin said...

Ha! Might be a good investment, huh?