Friday, January 01, 2010

ONE DOWN, A LIFETIME TO GO

Happy New Year, everybody!

Today, I am doing something I have never done before. I'm celebrating my first wedding anniversary with my beautiful, radiant bride, Stephanie! This is how we looked a year ago (ain't we cute?!):



And this is us a year later, more in love than on our wedding day!


2009 was a great year! We learned so much about each other. We allowed ourselves to become completely vulnerable with each other. We loved each other through our faults...and by "we", I mean Steph, and by "our faults", I mean my faults! I kid, I kid. I am so grateful that she still puts up with me trying to learn how to be a husband and dad. And the best part, we are just getting started!

We have no idea what the future will bring, but we do know that, with God's help, we will keep loving, respecting, honoring, and serving each other just like we promised in our vows. I think this song says it best (If you can't understand the lyrics, you can check them out here).



I love you now, Roo-Baby!

Peace, Love, and Dark Chocolate

1 comment:

TimH said...

Congratulations, praying for mnay joy filled years to come!