Wednesday, January 13, 2010

AND I QUOTE...

The following 8 nuggets of wisdom come from chapter 8 of Dave Ramsey's book More Than Enough.

"Work is doing it. Discipline is doing it every day. Diligence is doing it well every day."
"Prayer is vital, but God is not in the business of rewarding the lazy."
"We feel better about ourselves when we are accomplishing things."
"I have heard it said that the reason worry kills more people than work is that more people worry than work."
"Discipline understands that the best way to get rich quick is to get rich slow."
"A consistent excellence is a rare thing to observe, but so is wealth. Diligence is just that: It is consistent excellence."
"I have heard it said that adults decise a plan and follow it, while children do what feels good."
"You work, you get paid; you don't work, you don't get paid."

You're welcome.

Peace, Love, and Dark Chocolate

2 comments:

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

Robin--I sure do love you, my friend. Thanks for always being so encouraging. I miss you.

Robin said...

Thanks, Brandon! You're an encouragement to me, too. Love you, Friend!