Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Order Of Importance

This idea of prioritization has been pretty prevalant in my life lately. With as much as I've had going on, it only seems natural for me to go through all my "stuff" and remind myself of my priorities. It's up at the top of my order of importance so I don't forget what I need to concentrate on for that moment. Yes, I'm saying I prioritize how I make my priorities. Kinda fun, huh? Anyway, I thought I'd list my major priorities (I'll spare you the details) and maybe set an example for you to list yours (Really, I just want to see if anyone other than my wife reads my blog anymore ;) so take a moment to list yours if you are reading this right now... please). Mine go like this:

1. God
2. my family
3. ministry
4. my friends
5. other work / personal business (what I need to do today)

I figure if I can approach life in that order, everything else will fall into place as it should. So, how about you?

Peace, Love, and Chocolate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd have to say that #'s 1-5 for me... are reading your blog...

love you :)