Wednesday, April 28, 2010

TAKIN' CARE OF BUSINESS

I've not been posting much lately. I could blame it on a number of reasons, but the bottom line is that I've just not been as diligent with my blog as I have been with other facets of my life.

That's probably a really good thing!

I finished re-reading The Richest Man In Babylon yesterday and it's got me all motivated. If you haven't read that classic gem on finances, I implore you to go get it and read it right away! Proverbs spends a ton of time talking about gaining wisdom. There is a whole lot of wisdom to be gained from this book.

Everyone has something about themselves they want to make better. For me, two things: finances and punctuality. I've already started working on both issues.

Do you have anything you want to make better about your life?

Peace, Love, and Dark Chocolate

No comments: