Tuesday, November 17, 2009

YOU GOT A FRIEND IN ME

Friend 3: Brandon Scott Thomas
- I don't really know Brandon very well, and I don't have a hilarious story about him. What I will say is that he is a special guy and I'm glad to call him brother and friend. For the few of you who may not know, Brandon is one of the best worship leaders I know. He has been leading worship with the Zoe Group for over a decade and is still doing a marvelous job of leading people to God's throne. It's because of Brandon and people like him that I know so many great worship songs. What a wonderful way to express your passion for Jesus! Last year at the Zoe conference in Nashville was the last time I got to worship with him, but I look forward to it again someday, whether here or in heaven.

It also helps to know that Brandon is a Texan and, even though he went to my rival college (Abilene Christian University), he's still a Longhorn fan, so that takes him off the hook for being a Wildcat!

Sadly, Brandon recently celebrated his 40th birthday. If you get a chance, stop by his blog and give him some love. I'm sure he could use it!
I guess time flies when you're having fun...
Love ya, Brandon!

Peace, Love, and Dark Chocolate

No comments: