Monday, November 30, 2009

ROCK THE VOTE!


As we approach the end of the year (can you believe it?) I had a brilliant idea (or at least it was brilliant in my mind). I am now only five posts away from 200. In honor of the new year and so many posts, I'd like to make a request. If you have been reading my blog and like it (or even if you don't like it all that much), now is the time for you to give feedback. Take a few minutes and look through my archives (located on the left of your screen) to find your favorite post. When you have made your decision, post your answer in the comment section of this post. I'll tally up the votes and post a "best of" list on the 200th post.

Let the voting commence!

Peace, Love, and Dark Chocolate

2 comments:

TimH said...

Enjoyed your post in October about your dad ("Heritage"). Also, "preach on Sister" a close 2nd. But please give us Sooners a little credit, we still have a little fight left in us after a season of injuries. Stomped the slowpokes!

Tim

Robin said...

Tim -
Thanks for your input about those posts. They have been noted and, as of now, you are in the lead!

Now, about those Sooners... I'm a Texan, always have been, always will be. And as we know, all "good" Texans root against OU, no offense intended! However, I didn't expect the OSU whoopin' that happened. I expected a good game, which I didn't get, but I'll give them credit for laying it down on the Pokes. Well-played, Sooners.