Saturday, November 21, 2009

SIMPLE PLEASURES


I love watching Gabby get so excited about staying in a hotel room. Ever since she found out we were staying at a hotel this weekend, she has been planning what she wants to do, and it's adorable. When we first got here, she claimed "dibs" on the drawers because she loves unpacking her bags. Since then, she has been on top of everything, including the schedule. She was the first one awake this morning (five minutes before the alarm), so she quickly jumped in the shower...before she realized there was no bath soap in the shower! So she went to the front desk to ask for soap, extra towels, etc. Now, at 8:35 AM, she's watching Saturday morning cartoons on the nice hotel flat-screen, waiting for us to be ready so we can go eat breakfast before we have to leave to go to the venue for today's concerts.

It's the simple pleasures that make life so much fun!

Peace, Love, and Dark Chocolate

2 comments:

karen flood said...

hey son it is your other mother and I am so excited for you. Kerri wants to come tonight to the show and I hope she gets to see you when she does. It makes a mama proud to see her son so happy and full of the love of Christ and all his blessings. I am happy for your and your family. They look like some special people. Love ya and miss you leading singing at Canyon. Talk to you soon. And yes it is the simple pleasures that make life so sweet. Blessings to you. love ya Mama Flood

Robin said...

Hey Mama Flood!

It's great to hear from you. I got to see Kerri and Angela and Kamden (sp) at the concert. I'm so happy and proud for you and your kiddos! I hope I can introduce you to my family soon. Until then, keep serving the Lord and he will take care of the rest! Blessings to you and yours.