Tuesday, November 02, 2010

LIFE IS LONG ENOUGH (by Max Lucado)

All the days planned for me were written in your book before I was one day old.

Psalm 139:16

No person lives one day more  or less than God intends. "All the days planned for me were written in your book before I was one day old."

But her days here were so few ...

His life was so brief ...

To us it seems that way. We speak of a short life, but compared to eternity, who has a long one? A person's days on earth may appear as a drop in the ocean. Your and mine may seem like a thimbleful. But compared to the Pacific of eternity, even the years of Methuselah filled no more than a glass. ...

In God's plan every life is long enough and every death is timely. And though you and I might wish for a longer life, God knows better.

Traveling Light

Peace, Love, and Dark Chocolate

No comments: