Monday, November 15, 2010

LIFE LESSONS FROM DAD (Post # 300)

One month ago today Dad left this world to receive his reward. It's been a very difficult month, but it's given me more reason to reflect on the many things he taught me; Dad was such a great teacher (and the fact that I don't always get it right does not reflect the fact that he was such a great teacher). So, for my monumental 300th post, and in memory of Dad, I want to share my top ten list of the most important things he taught me. As was his custom, I'm going to back up every lesson with Scripture. I hope you get as much wisdom and insight from Dad as I have.

What else should I add to this list?

Peace, Love, and Dark Chocolate

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Your dad is a wise man, and he gave you some excellent advice. Thanks so much for sharing. I'm very much looking forward to meeting him when I go Home. Love you bro! *hugs*

TimH said...

I know it may be somewhat repetitious but..."Always do the right thing, even when noone is looking."

Karinn said...

This was lovely. Thank you for sharing his love and wisdom with us. Sending you hugs and wishing you beautiful memories of your dad.