Monday, February 08, 2010

LOVE: THE SUMMARY

If you haven't noticed, I've been thinking about love a lot lately. I want to learn what it means to love the way Jesus loves. I know it'll take a lot of time, effort, and prayer, but I know that's what God wants me all of us to do.

"We love because he first loved us." 1 John 4:19



In case you missed a lyric:

For another simple, yet powerful, definition of love, check out these lyrics from the last track on Anthony Evans's new album "Undisguised" entitled Love Is:

Love is willing to get hurt
Love gives, needing no return
When love lives, it needs no words of love
That's what love is

What does love mean - or look like - to you? This is an all-skate question: no lurking. It's been too quiet for too long here. Let's have a group discussion.

Peace, Love, and Dark Chocolate

No comments: