Friday, February 12, 2010

GREATEST LOVE SONGS

So, we're at Valentine's Day. I figure it's only appropriate, since we've been talking about love so much lately, to compile a list of some of the greatest love songs ever. This is, by no means, the be-all, end-all list, and it's in no particular order. It's just a list of ten great songs about love. Enjoy!

1. My Girl (The Temptations)
2. L-O-V-E (Nat "King" Cole)
3. I've Got A Great Idea (Harry Connick, Jr.)
4. My Better Half (Bobby McFerrin)
5. What Happened To The World That Day? (Tower Of Power)
6. You're The Inspiration (Peter Cetera/Chicago)
7. Wind Beneath My Wings (Bette Midler)
8. Storybook (from The Princess Bride)
9. Stay With You (John Legend)
10. Yes, I Do (Me)

What are some of your favorite love songs? This is an "all-skate" question. No lurking allowed!!!

Peace, Love, and Dark Chocolate

2 comments:

roo said...

my girl.. & yes, i do.. are amongst my top 2 :) love you!!

TimH said...

A little late but one of my favs is "Only You". The Platters version is by far the best.