Thursday, February 25, 2010

I GIVE UP

Considering everything that has happened over the past few weeks, I find it only appropriate to declare that I'm surrendering every aspect of my life to the One who gave me this life in the first place. I will accept whatever God places in my life, whether I like it or not. He is so much bigger than any trial or sorrow I might face. I want my life to bring glory to his name.

So, Lord, bring the rain if that's your will. You are holy.



God is good all the time, and all the time, God is good.

Peace, Love, and Dark Chocolate

2 comments:

TREY MORGAN said...

Robin,

Always seems like when I get to the point I'm ready to through up my hands and give up, that's when God says "Finally, now I can help." Too many times I don't turn things over to him that I need too.

Love you brother. Can't wait to see you in Tulsa.

Robin said...

Trey,

You have no idea how much I needed to hear that. Thank you for your encouragement. It means a lot more than you know.

Love you brother! See you soon!!