Thursday, July 09, 2009

Check This Out

I've been doing something I wondered if I'd ever find the time to do again. I've been reading! Quite a bit, actually. I've always enjoyed reading. The summer after fifth grade, I read 100 kids' books.

Well, I grew out of the kids' books but I still have a passion for reading. And I like to read all kinds of stuff: books, blog articles, newspapers, etc.; whatever is educational, encouraging, entertaining, I'll probably read it.

So, I thought I'd recommend some reading material and see if you have any suggestions for my library.

At the moment, I'm reading this book, this book, and this book. On deck, I have this book that I had started last year, but got distracted and never finished. I also would like to read this book and this book if I get a chance soon.

I read this book and this book and I really enjoyed them... a lot! They are a stark contrast from some of the previous books I mentioned, but they are fantastic in their own rites.

That's a lot of books, so I'll recommend this article, this article, and this article (which leads you to this article).

Hope you are encouraged by any and all of these books and articles. What reading do you suggest?

Oh, by the way, we're moving to Oklahoma. Anyone wanna buy our house?

Peace, Love, and Chocolate

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a lot of GREAT suggestions here.. but the blog itself is TERRIBLE! clicking on all those links! Just WRONG! your a MESS :)

and the best part is you MENT to do it and your proud of yourself for it.. grinnin all BIG right now! :) haha!

Anonymous said...

& I love you...

:)