Wednesday, December 31, 2008

In My Head

Since I have had so much going through my head over the past several weeks (and longer), I decided to lump them all together in an end-of-the-year-beginning-of-the-new-year-pre-wedding blog. So, here's what's in my head:

1. I'm getting married tomorrow!
2. I don't have everything done that I wanted to get done, but I have enough done to get by.
3. I really need to be packing right now instead of blogging.
4. I wonder if my bag will be big enough for the honeymoon, or if I should pack the bigger one.
5. I hit a deer.
6. I hope I can find some cuff links before the wedding.
7. I'm really ready to get this over with.
8. I mean it was last week, and I barely even felt it, but that deer jacked up Spot pretty good. The deer feels nothing now, though.
9. Do I have enough underwear?
10. Spot is my truck's name. He needs a new headlight.
11. Happy New Year!
12. What the crap?!?!?! I'm getting married tomorrow!!!!! (It's okay. Just breathe. Don't hyperventilate. Just breathe.)

Peace, Love, and Chocolate

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you, I am soo happy for you! I only put the pieces together from Susan H. Trent and I wish you a wonderful marriage. Next time we go to Bowling Green KY we will have to see if you are in Nashville. Would love to meet the Mrs. Robin Brannon! Just remember when Trent would say or do something wierd you would tell me, "You picked HIM." Now I might get to pay back!!! Ha Ha Ha!
Much love,
Marlana Tanaro

Anonymous said...

You say what the crap too? Thats amazing. Also to survive hitting a deer and getting married now that takes SKILL and GOD. Anyways I'm proud of you that you found the one and it was so great seeing you sing again last saturday. Hope to keep in touch.

Whitney Jordan
(the funny one from Waterloo but really Niagara)

P.s. I think I may become a blogger too cause you made it sound like fun.