Thursday, December 23, 2010

TEN TOP TENS FOR 2010: part 2

Today's top ten list is dedicated to sports - the ten greatest team/school mascots. Some are serious, some are funny, all are the real deal. This ought to be fun! Here we go:

8. Muleshoe High School Mules (note: Why are they the Mules?)
7. Mustang High School Broncos (note: Why are they not the Mustangs?)
4. Stanford University Cardinal (note: Cardinal is singular)
1. Montgomery Biscuits

Gimme some more good ones!

Peace, Love, and Great Sports

3 comments:

TimH said...

How about the UC Santa Cruz Banana Slugs!

Robin said...

Brilliant!!! By the way, Tim, thanks for always commenting on my blog. I know I can always count on you!

Unknown said...

Hey Robin, I have a "my girls and me" too, only mine has 3 v. 2 so it's all good. Not sure why your blog doesn't get more Alexa luv than it does? We should fix that in 2010. BTW, found your site on goog looking for sites w/ a nice top 10 for 2010. I'm gonna build one of those best of the best yop 10 for 2010 deals - neil