Sunday, September 19, 2010

WHAT I DID ON MY SUMMER VACATION: Part 3

We left Searcy the third time and headed back to Tennessee. It was a grewat opportunity to spend some quality time with the in-laws ... except for the fact that we were in preparation for ACAFEST, so I didn't get much face time with the fam for a little while. However, the end result was memorable and meaningful for me as well as the rest of the Aca-fellas. We were blessed to perform with Acappella Classic!


It was, to say the least, a fantastic experience. I learn so much every time I get a chance to sing with Acappella alumni. I feel like I grow as a musician and as a Christian when I'm around those guys. So, if you are an Acappella alumni and you're reading this, thank you for giving yourselves to God and His work. You are an inspiration to me!

After ACAFEST, we traveled to Houston and Lufkin, TX for a couple of concerts at a couple of amazing churches. I hope to write more about them later, but I really need to move forward before winter gets here!

Next up, Brasil!!!

Peace, Love, and Dark Chocolate

No comments: