Friday, September 25, 2009

Come On, Get Happy!

First off, let me say thanks to all four of you who have been reading my blog! It really does mean a lot to me. Let me know what you think from time to time.

I appreciate the comments I've received lately regarding singing. Like I said before, I'm still trying to learn the truth about the Bible and all it has to teach us.

One thing I have noticed lately is the way many churches sang for a long time (and a lot of them still do). Even though there will probably always be the debate on instrumental/non-instrumental music in worship services, let us not forget that we have been encouraged to sing to God with our hearts with thanksgiving like we mean it (Eph 5:19-20). If we are rejoicing for being blessed the way we have, we should sing as such in worship. It's probably not the best idea to sing like this:


I'm just sayin'...

Peace, Love, and Chocolate

2 comments:

Shane Coffman said...

That was sweet, y'all ; )

Unknown said...

I'm so happy that I can't stop crying...laughing through my tears. LOL!!!

Eeyore sings the classics...