Friday, May 26, 2006

Play Time, Kids!

Hey everybody! As you may or may not know, Acappella has released our latest album, Radiance. This album features cool songs like "All Men Will Know", "Be Devoted", and our new radio single, "Lord, Save Me." This is where you come in. If you like Acappella (or any other Christian music) and you listen to Christian radio, or even if you don't listen to Christian radio, call your local Christian radio station and request the song "Lord, Save Me" by Acappella (from Radiance). This is a great opportunity to help our ministry and stir up a new buzz about us. Let's see how many times we can get the song played in your area. As always, your prayers are welcomed, encouraged, and urgently needed. Thanks and blessings! Rob

2 comments:

Annette said...

You guys were awesome in Tigard the other night. Hopefully The Fish or Air1 will start playing you. The Fish plays a few songs by Rescue, so hopefully they'll add Acapella to the mix. I am so glad I finally got to see an Acapella concert. My dad was actually upset that I got to see you but that's what he gets for living in Vegas now =)

God Bless,
Annette

Haydensophie said...

Hey Guy!
I'm Brazilian, and i heard Acappella from sevem past years. You voices are fullness of energy and faith. But im my contry, is very hard hear the new musics, ( especially the Cds Radiance, and Sky and earth. ) I have 9 CDs of your group, and I ever pray for your ministery. Go to Brazil and sing for us, Please!!!!! I Want de the New album, Radiance!!!
God Bless.
Andrew ( 21, Seventh Day Adventist)