Friday, March 03, 2006

Just Around the Corner






Not long until we release our first album together. We've been hard at work trying to prepare and it looks like the hard work is paying off. We're so excited we almost can't hold back. Can't you tell from the pictures? Actually, these were taken over the last couple of months. Some are us on the road, some are in the studio. One is of Keith putting some finishing touches on one of the songs during one of our last recording sessions. I'm pretty sure that pic is him developing my favorite moment of the album. Four words: "Hey, Hey, Yeah, Yeah!" You'll see when you get the album.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness, do you know I'm your neice? Yeah, thats right! You're my uncle! I'm Bobby's only daughter, Jenn! Wow, my uncle is in Acappella! That's amazing! And I went to school with Allen Brantley! He was in my voice master class! Wow, this is so amazing! Why have we never met?!?!?

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

no one looks happy... i sure am...