Friday, January 13, 2006

Acappella: The Journey Continues

Hey everybody! Welcome to my new blog. I'm gonna do my best to keep you updated on our Acappella journey. You might see serious moments from the road. You'll more likely see a bunch of funny stuff. I'll always try to send some type of encouragement in each posting and I'd love to hear from you. Feedback can be a great tool for Acappella Ministries to grow. I'll get some pictures posted soon, but in the meantime, check out www.acappella.com for info about the group and when we'll be close to you. If we're not close enough to you, contact Rhonda Coleson and let's see about Acappella coming to your town soon. May God bless you this week and keep you safe as you strive to please Him.
Under His wing,
Robin C. Brannon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey robin, can't wait to hear the new stuff... good luck and may God be with you. an the other guys...

Anonymous said...

hey dude, you know... what's up... you guys stink a big fat one, who do you think you are ACAPPELLA?

j/k i know that you are checking these before posting them... just ever wondered if people check these before they post them... all is good... and you guys are awesome!

Anonymous said...

hey... i was just wondering what's the title name for the song that goes: "sometimes it's hard for me to understand, why we've pulled apart from each other so easily...you're my brother you're my sister..."? i'm involved with a choir tour, and we're trying to find a song on unity, and that's the perfect one!! i just can't find it anywhere! PLEASE HELP!!! thanks, and God blesses!

-Havilah (felix656@juno.com)