Sunday, May 23, 2010

WE ARE HOPEFUL

Most everyone is hopeful for something.
Some hope for health, some for wealth;
Some for family, some for sanity;
Some for life, some for death;

Some for love.

I'm hopeful for a new job. Not that I don't love my current job(s), but I'm in need of something more stable and consistent (mainly for my sanity). I have a great opportunity to work at a great place. The interview happens Monday at 1:00. I'm hopeful that it works out in a way that I can provide for my family by doing something I love to do.

There are some, however, who have no hope. One of my very favorite quotes is from Dr. Brent McCall who says, "The most dangerous man in the world is the man with no hope." I am hopeful that I will never be that man. If you are that man, I am praying for you to find hope. If you know that man, pray for him and help him find hope.

For what are you hopeful?

Peace, Love, and Dark Chocolate

1 comment:

a strange person said...

Why isn't anybody commenting on this blog? I think it's cool. Cooler than my lame blog.

Good luck

a strange person